Monday, March 16, 2009

Yes, We Can!

Some activities in this month were really hard. But I think that we could do it well and easily, if we wanted to be serious and keep focus for those activities. This is what I didn't find at you, guys, whether at school or at PBB.

I, as a comandan, really felt disappointed, because there were a lot of you didn't take this PBB seriously, and there were some of you that never joined our training. Well, actually this defile really near with Pensi and other competition, so it was so hard. At first, our formation already good, but it became worse again because some of you didn't know the formation for not joining the training.

Eventhough many obstacles happened, I still felt optimised, we can do well on the competition day.. Actually, from myself, I didn't chase the trophy or become the winner, but I wanted your seriousness, friends. I don't want you to take this matter easily. I hope that you can do well on that day, and if we can do it, it'll become my happiness and my success, and of course yours, too.

I also want to say thanks for XC's students, for their participating and always give me support..

Remember :
"YES, WE CAN..!!"


Created by : Ricard
Translator : Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment